Monday 26 March 2007

Monday at Uni

Well I am not getting to add as much to this blog as I would like. My original plan for adding lots of thoughts, perspectives and outlooks is far from coming to fruition. None the less a few entries must be added.

Bao zi for breakfast, with milk in the class except then I realised I had the wrong book. Doh. Monday mornings. All in all I think something must be soaking in to my thick skull as I seem to recognise and more importantly know what they are.

Zang laoshi took Mike and I for lunch which was sweet. Good to see where the teachers eat.

Had a chat with my web guru and he is settled into his new abode. Hopefully we can get this wonderful IE7 issue sorted out and I get Wan Ling Tea House v3 online. The beta of the galleries is up though there are no links to it from the main site. If you want a sneak preview you go to: http://www.wanlingteahouse.com/galleries/niligris/index.htm

No comments: